CEO Executive Secretary
Performs secretarial duties which includes typing, internet researches, correspondence, and minutes of meetings.
Executes a variety of diversified administrative functions & Provides superior secretarial skills in a highly responsible manner.
Maintains calendar of events and schedules the CEO’s meetings, appointments flight and hotel reservations.
Opens mail, screens and prioritizes for the CEO’s attention and action, distributes outgoing mail and maintains a follow-up system for assigned actions.
Answers telephone calls and handles matters not requiring CEO’s immediate attention or transferring calls to responsible individuals for resolution, takes detailed message obtaining sufficient information to assure proper response by concerned party.
Implements new procedures to enhance productivity of the office and organizes systems for tracking large volumes of paper flow.
Assembles data and back-up information for preparation of reports, presentations, hand-outs, etc…Develops, implements, and maintains a filing system to assure timely retrieval of working documentation, processes and logs a variety of documents and data, initiates follow-up on pending matters.
Advises management of all developments recommends then follows up on recommendations; anticipates where management is and provides feedback’s before being asked; keeps on advising management with latest outputs of follow ups.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple duties to absorb additional work load.
- Work Analytical and problem solving skills
- Manages deadlines and cost effectively and recommends ways to reduce cost and enhance work processes, all within the big picture of the organization.
- High quality and professionalism in responding and dealing with diverse clients.
- Very good command of English.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Females only with experience 3 years
Please send your cv for HR@Elmeyasoft.com