Restaurant and cafe management program, Arab Accountant
The Arab Accountant for Restaurant Management is designed specifically for the management of restaurants and cafes, as it works as a completely separate sales system and can be linked to the warehouse program to withdraw quantities from the inventory according to the quantity of items, and it covers all your accounting work for the restaurant.
If you are a restaurant or cafe owner and want a program to manage it, this is the solution, the Arab Accountant Program for Restaurant Management
Are you a restaurant or café owner and want a program to manage it?
Do you want relief from manual registration processes and problems?
Do you want a program that enables you to know the number of occupied and empty tables?
Are you tired of calculating the cost of each product and determining its profit?
Are you tired of daily inventory operations?
Do you want to create a database for your customers?
Do you want clear and accurate accounts for suppliers, their payments, and their due dates?
The solution is now with the Scientific Company, the Arab Accountant program for managing restaurants and cafes (Take Way – Delivery – Lounge).
- It supports specifying the number of tables and transferring the service from one table to another.
- The ability to determine the number of tables in the restaurant and choose the table from a graphic drawing of the tables that shows the empty tables and the currently occupied tables.
- Ability to move billing accounts from one table to another.
- It supports touch screens and shows the caller’s number to the caller without the need to search for the customer’s name.
- A dedicated screen for the cashier that allows items to be displayed and controlled with ease, using product buttons that are pressed from the mouse or touch screens.
- It includes a screen for kitchen staff to show the coupons and their numbers without the need to print an additional coupon for the kitchen staff.
- The possibility of printing custom paper for the kitchen that shows the item and quantities without the prices.
- It includes a quantity selling system for items sold in quantity (a quarter kilo – half a kilo) and not by the piece.
- It enables you to track the inventory, determine the costs of each item and its components, determine its profit, and make an inventory of the store at any time and after each check.
- It enables you to register suppliers’ data and follow up on their accounts and payment dates.
- The ability to set a delivery price for delivery that appears automatically, as well as additional service fees.
- Advanced search allows for paid and unpaid checks, delivery checks, lounge checks, and take-out checks.
- Advanced reporting system for searching checks for shift delivery.
- The ability to deal with quantities and pieces, and you can activate it from the settings to directly show you the button systems for quantities (eighth of a kilo – a quarter of a kilo – half a kilo – a kilo). This is useful for items that are calculated by quantity and not by piece.
- Quantity calculation buttons screen, through which you can add a selection of the item and write the amount, and the program will automatically calculate the required quantity.
- The program enables you to follow the movement of cash in the treasury.
- The program is designed to help you inventory the warehouse at any time and after every check.
- The program calculates the costs of each item for you by calculating the costs of its components and determining the profit of each item as well.
- You can track the inventory and alert you about the shortage of ingredients below a certain limit.
- The program has user levels to organize the activation of each user’s capabilities, and each user has his own password to ensure privacy and security.
- The program works on all editions and all sizes.
- The ability to compress the data file and save it for ease of use.
- The program supports Windows XP – Windows Vista – Windows 7 – Windows server – Windows 8.
If you are interested in trying out the Arab Accountant Program for Restaurant Management, click here to learn more